Food Will Be Served: 1 PM
- This year it will be Bring Your Own Beverages (soda / water) and bring your own coolers / ice. No glass beverage containers are allowed in the park.
- Catered food will be the same as for the 2005 reunion, and will include Hamburgers, Brats, and Hot Dogs, with baked beans, potato salad, buns, brownies, condiments, and vegetable trays.
- Instead of T-shirts, this year we will have 27x27 inch bandanas in similar colors to the T-shirts of previous years (colors to represent each family descended from the six brothers). Bandanas will be handed out at the pavilion on the day of the reunion.
- Other Activities have been planned and orchestrated by Linda Picha, Sally Stockey, and Alison LaPoint-Oliver. Danielle Weber has volunteered to take family photos.
- Author Ron LaPoint has stated that he will have copies of his books for sale at the reunion. Bring cash if you would like to purchase any autographed copies ($16 each, I’ve been told).
- A volunteer clean up crew will be appreciated after the reunion.